We are accepting resumes for accounting/business tax positions. We're interested in reviewing resumes at all experience levels, however experience in public accounting is preferred.
Bachelor's degree in accounting required. CPA license is not required, but preferred.
- interim and year-end accounting
- preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements
- business tax return preparation
- sales tax preparation
- tax planning
- other accounting and tax related tasks
The core values we are looking for are:
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Willingness to Learn
- Highly Organized
- Accountable for their success.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to manage jobs within time and budget constraints required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks, Lacerte and Creative Solutions software preferred
We are a small office looking for the right people to complement our firm and thrive in our culture. Must be willing to be part of the team that works together to serve the clients, rather than an individual with simply a job. Position requires additional hours during tax season - roughly 60 hours/week.
Please forward cover letter and resume with salary history.